Friday, September 28, 2012

<3 Besame Cosmetics Crimson Cream Rouge <3



I received a small sample of this amazing product in, I think, my July Beauty Army box (beauty sampling subscription, beautyarmy.com). I was really excited to try it, and it did not let me down :) 

     This product is a rich creamy rouge that is highly pigmented, soft, very blend-able, long lasting, and has a pretty deep red color that can be blended out to be pink for cheeks or more concentrated red for lips. A little teensy bit of this product goes a really long way! It comes in this beautiful red and gold re-usable tin that I absolutely adore. It's vintage style and it's all natural as well. My sample jar is still lasting me, and I keep that in my purse now. I actually bought the product as well, and I keep that in my bathroom cabinet (it's so pretty!).  I use it every single day! It really is something that I love because it's a dual-purpose product as it works to rosy up your cheeks AND lips. It looks really good and it really does last all day :) 


Above are my Besame tin and the sample I received that introduced me to this great product!

Check out Besame's website here:

They have a whole line of vintage inspired products and formulations that all look amazing. I really want to try their 1930's mascara, but all of their cosmetics look really good.

And here's a short video showing how I apply the Crimson Cream Rouge :D



No comments:

Post a Comment