Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hump Day Deals!!!

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been rather lagging on the blog the past couple of days, we've been super busy and I actually had a migraine all yesterday! Hope y'all can forgive me and continue to snag your awesome freebies from my blog :) Love y'all!

Free Crystal Light Mocktail martini glass:
Crystal Light Glass

Free Starbucks Refreshers on Friday, July 13th:
Free Starbucks Refresher!
Just call your location ahead of time to make sure they're offering them :)

Free Sleep Number Pillow (coupon):
Sleep Number Pillow

Free Sample of ResVante Reserve wine from Eniva!:
LOL Free WINE!

Free Sample Packets of SunGoddess Tanning Lotion:
SunGoddess Tanning Lotion Samples!
(I have actually received these in the mail, totally legit)

Free Coupon Binder:
Coupon Binder!

ACE Bandage for first 10,000 in Green or Black:
ACE Bandage

Free Slurpee at 7/11 TODAY ONLY:
Free Slurpee!

Have fun! Let me know what you get, AND what you got today in the mail :) Today I got the Mary Kay Lip Gloss, which surprisingly came inside a beautiful red clutch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment