Saturday, June 30, 2012

Today's Deals!

Right now there are three samples you can get from the Target Sample page! 


Target Samples!!

The samples are: Starbucks Brand K-Cups sample pack, Shout Color Catcher, and Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine samples! Go check it out!


I was very busy today! Taking care of the chickens and entertaining the dog and cooking! I think I am going to do a daily post of all the deals, but I think the next ones will be in the morning :)


You can also get a sample of Purina Cat Chow right now:
Purina Cat Chow sample and coupon

And, amazingly, you can still snag a coupon for a FREE Nivea Lip Care product:
Nivea Lip Care Product Coupon

You can get a free pair of sunglasses from DoSomething.org by signing up to be part of "The Hunt":
The Hunt Sunglasses

AND, also from DoSomething.org, you can request some free THUMB SOCKS to help stop texting and driving. They sent me two pair!
Thumb Socks!

All right! I thought this was a pretty good post with lots of fun freebies! Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Now all we need is some free Kitten Mittens to keep the cats from texting and driving!! Toonces!!!

    ReplyDelete